It’s taken me a while to get around to posting this – mostly because I had such a hard time thinking about all of the questions that I wanted to ask. BUT here it is…finally! Anyway, I’d like to thank Amber from Wild Heart Reviews for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Many thanks Amber! 😀 Stop by her blog if you haven’t already. She mostly posts books reviews. I personally love her Random Thursdays series, so check her out!
– Thank the person/people who nominated you
– Answer the questions from your nominators.
– Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions.
1. What is your favorite time of year? (This can be season or holiday.)
Hands down, Christmas! There’s nothing quite like spending quality time with the family, walking around the city that’s all decked out in christmas lights, and christmas decorations. Even the hustle and bustle of shoppers at malls during that season gets me really excited and happy.
2. What is your favorite quote?
I’m not really a big quotes person, so I absolutely have no idea how to answer this question…The only thing that’s popping into my head right now is: “Stick them with the pointy end” lol. Comment below if you got that reference 😀
3. If you could rename yourself, what would you change your name to?
If I could change my name, I’d want a more unique one. Maybe a unisex name or even a straight-up boy’s name.
4. What are the three most used applications on your phone?
Just Get 10
SimCity Build It
5. What are three random facts about yourself?
I don’t know how to ride a bike. I’ve tried to learn multiple times as an adult, but I’ve never quite gotten it.
When I was about 5 years old, people would ask me what I wanted to be when I grew up, and I’d tell them that I wanted to be either a salesperson or a hair stylist lol. Clearly, I was an ambitious little kid 😛
I’m a crazy dog person. I’d want to pet every single dog I come across.
6. What is your astrological sign?
I’m a libra.
7. In reference to question #6, do you think astro signs predict anything about a persons personality?
I don’t believe in astrology, but I do sometimes read the horoscope section just for fun.
8. Do you have a favorite genre of music?
It’s so hard to pick just one! I like various kinds of music depending on the mood I’m in. Sometimes I like to listen to indie rock/indie pop, sometimes it’s rock, and other times I like to blast metal. It really varies, but for the most part, I stick with those genres.
9. What do you like about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is connecting with other bloggers, commenting on their blog posts, getting engaged into conversations, etc.
10. Tea or Coffee?
Hands down, tea. I have a newfound appreciation for green tea. Coffee has too much caffeine. It gives me palpitations when I drink it. I also feel a bit guilty when I drink coffee, because I can’t drink it black. I usually have to add 3 teaspoons of sugar and quite a bit of milk/cream to make it drinkable. Tea, on the other hand, I can drink on its own.
11. If you were going on a long trip, to an unknown destination, and you could only take -one- thing with you, what would it be?
Boring, practical answer: smartphone. Otherwise, I’d bring a tweezer. Gotta tame that unibrow somehow 😛
- Why did you start blogging?
- I’m going to copy Amber’s question here and ask…what are three random facts about yourself?
- What are your top three favorite TV shows? (can also be movies if you don’t watch TV)
- What is your biggest food weakness?
- Pet peeves?
- Are you a dog or a cat person?
- If you could travel to anywhere in the world right now, where would you go? And what would you do?
- Hobbies besides blogging?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- If you could pick one thing that you could be good at, what would it be?
- What do you do to decompress?
Who am I nominating?
Shivalika (Whimsy Journals)